Archived Hours shrinking in general?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our store may be in a different boat than any of yours. As you can see by my location I am in the vicinity of Canada so I am wondering if part of this grand launch effort involves the border stores getting more hours. This could be to strengthen the goodwill we already have with the Canadians. Last year at this time we had around 800 or so hours for cashiers which fell to a low of 600 hours by the middle of February. This year we are currently still close to 1,000 so I am keeping my fingers crossed that we never fall below 800 but knowing spot my dreams will quickly be crushed and I will be told to deal with it...

Last edited:
My hours crashed right at the first of Jan.

I went from having at least three to four days a week to literally one to two. It doesn't help we have three other stores close to us. I'm also thinking the main reason my hours are short is due to the fact that I am in PFresh, which generally is schedules team members based on the volume (which is mostly the weekend). I know they have explained you should cross-train, but I've seen cross trained people get little hours too.

Ive noticed a lot of 20's on the schedule as of late also but,

Considering our flow team is already shorthanded and our truck today was 2850 w/ 2500 push and the last 2 trucks before that were both 2600+.

Im pretty safe from it atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back