How did you find out about TBR?

Googled the leadership chart because my goodness, I knew these people were GSTLs and ETLs, but then sometimes ETLs were LODs and no one explained anything to me. Figured it out without making myself look dumb in store.

I googled before my interview like the kinds of questions they’d ask and this site came up with a bunch of threads about it and I was hooked based on how much knowledge was on this site. I definitely think I have an advantage over my coworkers from this site and I wish every single company had something like this my life would be a lot easier lol

I started out on the old site. I would guess a Google search led me here, but I honestly don't remember.

I found it on my own.

BoxCutter

Cut hard. Cut deep.
I don't remember, but it would have to be someone mentioning it at work.

starmaster1000

Master NCR Torture Device Operator
I wanted to know what a day in the life of a cashier was, so I Googled something along those lines. Found a few videos but I wanted more than the comments section, so I kept scrolling and thought the name "The Break Room" sounded interesting and browsed for a few hours. Came back the next day and registered.

happygoth

reshop till I drop
Google, looking for some information, I think (cannot remember about what, lol) and here I am. Being primarily a night person, I don't hear about most of the stuff that is told to day shift. I'd say 99% of Modernization info was acquired from this site.

Last edited:
I think it was reddit.

Someone asked a question about something (we all know how bad training can be), and a person linked TBR. I poked around the site, and its 1 of the top 3 websites that I use on a daily basis.

Admist the horror of how modernization destroyed my store, I at least have a general understanding of why my store is failing.

Like a lot of others I googled some kinda question and I discovered TBR. I admit I lurked for like three years before finally making an account, which feels kinda pervy in bindsight bc I already knew the flow of this place and the different dynamics between users and what’s safe and what sets people off. But I knew I had to wait until I was adult enough to remember to stay anonymous here, and to know when to back the hell up and stay quiet. At least I try to..

I don’t think I’ve said this before but thank you for having me. It’s been a fun journey and I’m enjoying the ride!