MyTime How do I enable finger print auth?

During a period of time I had finger print authentication working on my samsung phone for the mytime app logon as a method of authorization. I think during one of the password changes it lost it and i can't find any way of getting it back.

1. Navigate to Settings, then tap Security and privacy, and then tap Biometrics. Tap Fingerprints.
  2. Enter your lock screen credentials. If you do not have a screen lock set up, you may be prompted to create one at this point. When you're ready, read the information, and then tap Continue.
  3. Use the on-screen prompts to register your fingerprint. When registering your fingerprint, make sure to fully cover the fingerprint sensor with your finger to prevent strong light from entering the fingerprint sensor. When you're finished, tap Done.
  4. Next, make sure that the switch next to Fingerprint unlock is turned on.
    Note: If the fingerprint sensor on your device is located on the Side key or below the Side key, you can disable the "Fingerprint always on" option to prevent accidental unlocks.
  5. To unlock your device using your finger, tap the screen or press the Power key or Side key. Then, place the registered finger on the fingerprint scanner, wherever it's located. The device will automatically unlock if it recognizes your fingerprint.

Once your fingerprint data is registered, review the security options and settings:
  • Rename a fingerprint: Tap the desired fingerprint, enter the new name, and then tap Save.

Errr .. the finger print reader is working absolutely fine on the phone. Im just talking about the mytime apps. There doesn't seem to be any place in it that deals with biometrics.

Back