Archived How do they keep getting away with it? (Leaving early)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your scheduled hours doesn't add up to actual hours worked it's because whomever is editing the schedule hasn't been properly trained. Max gives you a lunch automatically. If someone edits your hours, they have to take a moment to think whether the lunch should still be there. I've had a multitude of etls tell me max fixes those errors overnight. Um, yeah. Go eat your wheaties

Since we're paid for breaks, I'm not working for free. And really, I'd much rather have the break but there generally isn't anyone there to give me one. Sometimes yes, but not often.

I often schedule some of my TMs in different work centers after they've worked 4.5 hours. For example, presentation from 8-12:30 and then electronics 1:00-4:00pm. They just punch out for their lunch and then go work the other work center.

I always input the lunch breaks but regular 15 min breaks I don't schedule in MAX unless that's the only break they get.

If your scheduled hours doesn't add up to actual hours worked it's because whomever is editing the schedule hasn't been properly trained. Max gives you a lunch automatically. If someone edits your hours, they have to take a moment to think whether the lunch should still be there. I've had a multitude of etls tell me max fixes those errors overnight. Um, yeah. Go eat your wheaties

TA, can you clarify? I edited our schedule this week, and tm that were scheduled 8 hours with a lunch was 40 hours total on max, not 37.5. Does it show up on the posted schedule with lunches taken out? it would be nice to make it 8.5 and utilize all our hours (since we don't get them that often).

TA, can you clarify? I edited our schedule this week, and tm that were scheduled 8 hours with a lunch was 40 hours total on max, not 37.5. Does it show up on the posted schedule with lunches taken out? it would be nice to make it 8.5 and utilize all our hours (since we don't get them that often).

I am doing it wrong! Thanks Annie!

You need to put the lunch in. I've seen MAX spit out a 8 hour shift as 8 paid if you don't. But sometimes it calculates it if you don't put the lunch in....because MAX is awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back