Archived How do you use Rally Rewards money?(Can you?)

• Thread starter Guest
  • Start date
  • Replies 9
  • Views 811
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I have like 150 dollars of rally rewards money for doing one of those health surveys a while back. I want to cash in on this and use it for a doctor's visit(heart test). Am I allowed to do that? And how can I get dat money? Or is this just a scam that the evil warlords that run Target play on their minions?

The visit is to get a yearly test by a heart doctor. I can't afford 400 fucking dollars right now so if I could use that 150 dollars to pay off some of the ridiculous bill that would help. If not, I will likely have to postpone the stupid test due to the fact that I hardly have any monies.

But seriously, why give a team member these types of rewards if they can't use them for a doctor's visit? Doctor's visits and surgery are the most important and expensive medical related expenses.

Different rewards, HLM.
Jack, were you given a MasterCard with your health plan?
When you enroll in the HRA or HSA, you should've been issued a card (from Optum Health, I believe) that has your Health rewards money loaded onto it.
There were several incentives you could do to earn health rewards: completing the health survey, naming your primary health provider (so they can barrage you with health hints), getting milestone exams, etc.
You could also have a designated amt taken from each paycheck (pre-tax) that could build up for needed procedures.
The rewards HLM refers to are Rally coins that you can earn thru 'missions' that help you set up healthy habits: exercising X minutes a day/week, establishing a set bedtime, substituting water for sugary drinks, etc.
There's also challenges like team sports, marathons & the like.
With each you can earn virtual coins to enter into various drawings for fitness gear or giftcards.

Chuck-E-Cheese-Prize-Picking.jpg

Redeye, I think I'm going to call the hotline about it. And no, I never got a MasterCard card so I don't think I'm eligible to touch that 150 dollars that I EARNED but I want to make sure. I have an HRA plan with Target but I don't have the stupid spending account because I'm always obsessed with saving money.

You can go under targetpayandbenefits.com to see what you signed up for the insurance. It sounds you have only insurance & no spending acct.

Depending on the plan you selected, you should have either an FSA (flex spending acct) or the acct with OptumBank but there should be a way for you to use the health spending dollars you earned.
If you have an HRA, it's more likely the FSA but check with the benefits center as HLM suggested; you earned it so there has to be a way for you to access it.

I have like 150 dollars of rally rewards money for doing one of those health surveys a while back. I want to cash in on this and use it for a doctor's visit(heart test). Am I allowed to do that? And how can I get dat money? Or is this just a scam that the evil warlords that run Target play on their minions?

The visit is to get a yearly test by a heart doctor. I can't afford 400 fucking dollars right now so if I could use that 150 dollars to pay off some of the ridiculous bill that would help. If not, I will likely have to postpone the stupid test due to the fact that I hardly have any monies.

But seriously, why give a team member these types of rewards if they can't use them for a doctor's visit? Doctor's visits and surgery are the most important and expensive medical related expenses.
When you go to the doctor the insurance payment comes out of your HRA (your rally dollars) first. After that it bills your insurance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back