Archived How does going on LOA work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I choose what day I want to go on LOA? And what do I do to come back to LOA? Who has to sign I guess my LOA papers?

Talk to your HR ETL, they should be able to give you all the details.

Tell HRTM/HRTL/ETL-HR that you need an LOA. They'll ask why. Different form for personal LOA and educational LOA.

They'll ask you the day you can last work, and when you'll be back. Cross some Ts and dot some Is, you'll be good to go! Stay in touch with your HR if you're coming back early, late, and let them know three weeks before you come back so you can be on the schedule for sure.

Tell HRTM/HRTL/ETL-HR that you need an LOA. They'll ask why. Different form for personal LOA and educational LOA.

They'll ask you the day you can last work, and when you'll be back. Cross some Ts and dot some Is, you'll be good to go! Stay in touch with your HR if you're coming back early, late, and let them know three weeks before you come back so you can be on the schedule for sure.

If you have an awful ETL-HR, call often when you're coming back to ensure you'll be active and able to get on the schedule. I got screwed over multiple times from LOA and transferring. This last 4th quarter I was ignored for three weeks, and when I was back in the area the ETL had to give me hours from the swap shift book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back