Archived How Hard is Transfer to another store?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found an opening for "flow", speak with the HR from the Store I want to transfer; she said yes and took all my information (My Store, TM number), then speak with my HR, and she told me that she got an e-mail and sent all the information.

Is already a week and nothing is happening. I'm a little bit worried because previously I lost a position in another store. Is there any other reason why you can't transfer? (I'm not on probation)

PD: My HR seems new on this and little bit lost.....

Last edited:
Yep that is true. I was told that I wouldn't never get transferred because the STL told me that he wouldn't want to give another store "a problem". I wanted to punch the piece of crap in the face. Fast, fun, and friendly right?

If you tell an ETL that you are thinking about transferring, is that confidential? Can another ETL confront you about it in front of TMs?

Probably another lost position..... my HR keeps waiting and waiting. The other store already contact her. She keeps sending e-mails. I said to her, "it might be a good idea if you call the store and talk to her".....

If you tell an ETL that you are thinking about transferring, is that confidential? Can another ETL confront you about it in front of TMs?

It should be.... but in my store everyone seems to know I want to transfer :/

Try contacting the store you want to transfer to.

That's the first thing I did..... the HR took all my information..... even she contacted my store, but my HR seems so passive.....

Is this store close to your current one? My store will never give up a TM/TL for a store 10/20 miles away.

In Canada they're telling me they don't have a policy in place for transfers and the only way you could really transfer is by resigning and reapplying at another store. Several people transferred to a new store getting ready to open that wanted some experienced team members.

In Canada they're telling me they don't have a policy in place for transfers and the only way you could really transfer is by resigning and reapplying at another store. Several people transferred to a new store getting ready to open that wanted some experienced team members.
Gosh!

From my experience it's hard. You have to be well liked and have great attendance and dependability. You also have to be good at what you do. Do not make waves. I was told by my STL that he wouldn't transfer me because he didn't want to give another store "a problem".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back