Archived how long do warnings stay on your file for

Status
Not open for further replies.
"This is going on your permanent record."

How many times did I hear that in high school?

Turns out, no one out of high school every saw my permanent record.

"This is going on your permanent record."

How many times did I hear that in high school?

Turns out, no one out of high school every saw my permanent record.
Did anyone here ever see the movie Permanent REcord? It is one of the best movies I have ever seen.

I disagree sales floor is easy and yea cashiers do get bitched alot about and as for what hardlines master said you cant be more worng even my gsa lod and gsta all said i good customer service just people bitch about things that I have no control off. Also how can I get transferred because people said this stays on record till 6 months.
If you think working on the sales floor is easy you haven't spent enough time on it.

I actually have done hardlines couple of times it easy

Sales floor is easy reshop calfs help guests very easy and better then cashier so how do I transfer so I have a better chance of not being fired.

You do realize that your coaching is going to be on your record forever no matter which work center you are in, right? Switching departments doesn't erase prior history with the company. You seem to think that you're a great employee who knows how things are handled, yet you aren't grasping simple core concepts. You're not getting transferred. Period. End of story. If you're getting written up and complained about while on checklanes, then you aren't going to be able to handle the sales floor.

Sorry, but I don't sugar-coat things. You've been asking for help, but you refuse to listen, which demonstrates how immature you are, and immaturity is not rewarded. You want a chance to switch to a different work center? Bust your ass where you are now, stop whining, stop belittling other peoples' jobs, and start acting like you give a shit. Otherwise, there's a line of people waiting for the opportunity to be where you are now. Step up or gtfo.

Be a really good cashier, then they might consider you for other positions.

Hardlines is easy 5 carts reshop done 11 calfs hardlines is the best .

Yeh, hardlines ain't gonna take someone else's problem child.
You can talk smack about cashiering & how 'easy' hardlines is but ain't nobody gonna let you go to another dept only to find out you're globally crappy.
All they see is you bitching about cashiering & you haven't done jack to prove them wrong (one stint on salesfloor doesn't count).
Unless you show how good you CAN be - day in, day out - ain't nobody gonna take you seriously.
The fact that everyone has been hammering this in & you refuse to listen shows a low learning curve....and more folks are just gonna hit the 'ignore' button.

I still don't see where I can change the font. Please explain it to me like you would to your Granny.

Oh, Granny. <3 The button with the little a above the weird symbol, the 6th button in, is the font change button.

Yeah!!!! Thanks a lot also, I love the look on your face and how your head is tilted to the side in your pic! Much cuter than that sappy dog they trot out to represent spot

@luna831 You are what we in leadership call a problem performer. You won't be transferred. If you can't handle cashiering, they will not put you somewhere where service is more important. Sales floor was "easy" when you did it, because they didn't have you do all of the job, probably because they can't trust your work. Try doing all of that, plus setting sales planners, back up cashiering, clean spills, take calls, etc.

Your HR probably cringes when you come near. I know I would.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back