Archived How long should it take for an "email delivery" item to be delivered?

Status
Not open for further replies.

miniminter

I need to get out.
I don't even know if this is the right place for this, but I'll explain why I'm asking. The one day I decide to take a non-market shift I get put into electronics. Not a big deal except the first guest phone call I received was from an irate woman wondering why after an entire day of waiting her game code had yet to be delivered to her. Now I of course had to tell her I had nothing to do with that and gave her the number to call. She was not having it. Now I'm curious as to how after a day she still hadn't gotten it. I've ordered game keys from other websites with no issues (never target however) and they've been delivered within a few minutes never a few hours or longer. Great start to my 4th of July!

It could be a scam or something as simple as it went into her trash or spam folder because she's a moron. Not your problem regardless.

You just need to reiterate that there is absolutely nothing you can do except pass on the phone numbers for Target.com and Guest Relations.

When you are going through the checkout it should say how long it could take. I think it's up to an hour.

I purchased a couple of Target gift cards online. One was delivered one hour later and the other one not until the next day. When I placed the order it said it could take up to 24 hours.

If legit call, other than purchasing game cards from the store, Target has nothing to do with game keys. They will have to call the company's customer service line on the card to get it situated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back