Archived how many ETL are in a store? do they typically schedule employee hours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on store volume.
A high-vol store (A or higher) would have an:
ETL-Guest Experience (checklanes, front end)
ETL-Softlines (clothing, accessories, shoes, lingerie, etc)
ETL-hardlines I (electronics/entertainment, domestics, auto, sporting goods, toys, kitchen/small appliances, stationery)
ETL-hardlines II (HBA, comsumables, seasonal, mini-seas, pets/chemicals, home storage, home decor, Pfresh)
ETL-Assets Protection (store security)
ETL-HR (self explanitory)
ETL-Logistics (backroom, flow)
& an STL (Store Team Lead - the big kahuna).
Hours scheduled are based on productivity, sales & current needs. Or so they say...

Other positions include

ETL-Pharmacy (pharmacist)
ETL-Clinic
ETL-Food (supertargets or extremely high volume cafe/sbucks/pfresh)
ETL-Ops (Partners with AP to reduce operational shortage via price accuracy, reverse logistics, etc)

and then of course there are Sr. ETL spots.

Sr. ETL-Merchandising
Sr. ETL-Food

It's all based on your org chart (store volume) and prototype (what features your store was built to include).

Lower volume stores ("ULV") have fewer ETLs. Typically Salesfloor, logistics, pharmacy, HR, and the STL.

Also - hours for each workcenter are determined by the STL, but the assignment of hours (scheduling) is done by Senior TLs, HR staff, TLs, ETLs. There's a lot of collaboration between the leadership staff for scheduling.

Also - hours for each workcenter are determined by the STL, but the assignment of hours (scheduling) is done by Senior TLs, HR staff, TLs, ETLs. There's a lot of collaboration between the leadership staff for scheduling.

Or not, depending on your team! Hahahaha!

Which explains why none of my cashiers had hours this week, and just about all of my photo/cashier hours were taken up by sales floor TMs!

Oh boy. Collaboration. What a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back