Archived How many LODs does it take...

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just call over the walkie for help with a spill and someone will get whatever is needed and go help. The initial tm will just stand by the spill. Except for the other night when someone opened and spilled the blueberries in produce. I called over the walkie and NOONE responded. I just got down and put the whole ones back in the container. Then a really nice guest got down on his knees and helped me. I thanked him a lot. Just got a paper towel to clean up the few that had gotten crushed.
I've always wondered this and don't work in a p-resh. If produce is on the floor, do you just pick it up and put it back on the shelf?

First off ..
Hi, Katiebugg, welcome to The Break Room.

I'm almost tempted to go in and edit the thread to change it from LOD to ETL because I'm sure that's what Katiebugg meant and there are going to be a bunch of people sniping at her "that there is only one LOD, don't you know anything?'.
ETLs tend to swarm.
They will break up any group of TMs but have to travel in each others back pockets.

(Hopefully it's not just in my store) but my store pretty constantly has anywhere from 2-4 LODs working at the same time.

Last edited:
We just call over the walkie for help with a spill and someone will get whatever is needed and go help. The initial tm will just stand by the spill. Except for the other night when someone opened and spilled the blueberries in produce. I called over the walkie and NOONE responded. I just got down and put the whole ones back in the container. Then a really nice guest got down on his knees and helped me. I thanked him a lot. Just got a paper towel to clean up the few that had gotten crushed.
I've always wondered this and don't work in a p-resh. If produce is on the floor, do you just pick it up and put it back on the shelf?

I'm not familiar with all of the P-Fresh procedures, but I would imagine the produce would have to be QMOS'd (to eliminate liability if nothing else).

Q: How many ETLs can fit in a compactor?

A: Dunno. Let's find out.....

With or without the use of degreaser?
With. For the clean-up afterwards.

Why clean up when you know there's going to be an ETL going into the meat grinder 5 minutes later? ;)
It's under "best practices">cleaning up after ETL disposal.

Ahh, the handbook I read when I was originally with Target didn't show that part. Guess I had an outdated one.

I just QMOS'd it out. No, I wouldn't put it back on the shelf. It was just easier to just pick up the loose ones and put them in the container.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back