Archived how much is an etl bonus typically?

• Thread starter target etlhopeful2012
  • Start date
  • Replies 26
  • Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

target etlhopeful2012

ETL MAKING 20k bonus & 40 k bonus typical??

I know an etl hardlines who made a 20 k bonus in may & 401k in September, is that typical? How so they earn those kinds of bonuses? I was under the impression that etls make 45-55k?? I don't work for target yet but a close family friend does and Etlshe is always bragging about Making 6 figures, she just started last feb 2011 as an etl and said she got the ok to be promoted by the end of this year yo stl. Anyway, all of this is making me consider working for Target, but I just wanted to find out how typical this is

I know an etl hardlines who made a 20 k bonus in may & 401k in September, is that typical? How so they earn those kinds of bonuses? I was under the impression that etls make 45-55k?? I don't work for target yet but a close family friend does and Etlshe is always bragging about Making 6 figures, she just started last feb 2011 as an etl and said she got the ok to be promoted by the end of this year yo stl. Anyway, all of this is making me consider working for Target, but I just wanted to find out how typical this is

I don't believe it for even a SECOND. There is no way an ETL would get that large of a bonus, even just once a year. An STL with years of time, maybe, but NOT an ETL. No way.

I meant 40k not 401k. She's always bragging about her bonuses and gets them more than once per year, just bought her husband a mercedes. She JUST started last year. I mean, i looked on glassdoor and didn't see that etl's make that much BUT she also got promoted to stl less than a year after she started so.... Maybe?? Idk

I meant 40k not 401k. She's always bragging about her bonuses and gets them more than once per year, just bought her husband a mercedes. She JUST started last year. I mean, i looked on glassdoor and didn't see that etl's make that much BUT she also got promoted to stl less than a year after she started so.... Maybe?? Idk

Again, NOT A CHANCE. She is lying out of her ass.

Again, NOT A CHANCE. She is lying out of her ass.

Lol, i just wanted to verify. Hearing all of that made me really want to work there! I man 20k to 40k sounds like HUGE bonus for Assn assistant manager. How much is an etl bonus typically?

I posted a previous post asking about a friend of mine who claimed to name between 20k -40k in bonus, was advised that its BS, so now i really want to.know how much on average an etl will make in bonus annually? I know the hours are 50+ per week and a 50k salary doesn't sound worth it so.I'm.trying to decide whether bonus would make it worth out....?

I heard they the STL gets a payroll bonus if they don't use up all the hours? Is that true or just angry team member talk

roughly about 5 years, were the glory days of spot. high sales, alot tm's, etc. now we are downsize with less tm's, outgregous sales goals, high ge, etc....

focus on the getting the interview, first. any news on your application?

I actually found out today that i got the interview! I'm excited but nervous. Any tips?

I heard they the STL gets a payroll bonus if they don't use up all the hours? Is that true or just angry team member talk

You will here stuff like this all of the time from people who have absolutely zero idea on what Exec/STL bonuses are based on. There isn't really a bonus for not using Payroll hours; that is just one thing that is looked at in determing bonus amounts.

Bike, why is it they keep cutting hrs back even when we're kicking butt on sales? I'd really like to know.

There is a pretty hefty bonus for the STL if their store is a golden contribution store. This means that they 1) Meet payroll for the year 2) Meet sales for the year 3) Have a green operational score on DTK

There is a pretty hefty bonus for the STL if their store is a golden contribution store. This means that they 1) Meet payroll for the year 2) Meet sales for the year 3) Have a green operational score on DTK

You actually have to do that every month, not just yearly.

I.E. - Back 1,000,000 hours payroll, beat yearly sales goal by (que Dr. Evil voice) ONE MILLION DOLLARS, and get store score above 100... then be .00000001% below on each in december = Not a Golden Contributor.

It ain't easy gettin' that GC.

Bike, why is it they keep cutting hrs back even when we're kicking butt on sales? I'd really like to know.

Many years ago STLs could "buy back" payroll hours if they exceeded sales but that changed. Payroll is based on forecased sales from previous year with a "guess" in increase or decrease based on current economic situations. (OK, this is a simplification but you get the idea). When I left payroll was a HUGE issue. We had to send in payroll data to the DTL every day by noon for the current day and if we went over payroll she would pitch a royal fit.

Many years ago STLs could "buy back" payroll hours if they exceeded sales but that changed. Payroll is based on forecased sales from previous year with a "guess" in increase or decrease based on current economic situations. (OK, this is a simplification but you get the idea). When I left payroll was a HUGE issue. We had to send in payroll data to the DTL every day by noon for the current day and if we went over payroll she would pitch a royal fit.

Were you at a payroll focus store?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back