Archived How To : Access E-HR From Home on a Mac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if it works anymore. I've tried it before and it worked perfectly, but now I just get an error message. Has anyone tried it recently and gotten through?

omg. In the IE11 thread, someone posted a screen cap that shows that ehr now allows logging in via chrome. A little message comes up saying something about how the site is optimized for IE, but everything should work.

It now works on Chrome on Mac... and Safari without switching the user agent or doing anything special/tech-y!!

I'm just gonna pretend that my multiple complaints (I complained to my etl-hr during those chat things) and my emails to integrity minimally contributed to this slight-victory.

I'd like to pretend, that maybe some peeps from Spot, read this thread, and maybe realized that the website, itself, it's mostly functional with MOST browsers. Maybe some words were passed to IT, direct quotes? ;)

For non Mac users on ehr:
I am new here, so I apologize if this has already been suggested but in IE 11; if you select Tools, then Compatibility View Settings, and add Target.com to the compatibility view list you can log on to eHR and view pay statements (which is all I've tried so far). Hope this helps my fellow team members!

I cannot get onto eHR through Target.com. It tells me it's not available through target.com and only through insidetarget or the ehr kiosks at the stores.

I cannot get onto eHR through Target.com. It tells me it's not available through target.com and only through insidetarget or the ehr kiosks at the stores.

Spot blocked remote access to eHR after the breach. If your store uses MyTime, you can check your schedule here: target.com/viewschedule

Spot blocked remote access to eHR after the breach. If your store uses MyTime, you can check your schedule here: target.com/viewschedule
How do you access the part to request a day off through this mobile site?

How do you access the part to request a day off through this mobile site?

I don't believe you can do that. It only lets you view your schedule. Anything else would have to be done on a Target computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back