Archived How to do Quick Response?

Status
Not open for further replies.
An ETL in my store mentioned about doing quick response pricing but doesn't know how to do it. I know only those authorized would be able to do this but I am only curious. So how will she be able to do it within the store? And what is it for anyway? How would it help sales? Thanks so much for the help!!

I don't think it's "as is" bec we, the pricing TL and I, can do that. I was thinking of the QR code at that time but I really have no idea what the ETL was asking about and so I thought to inquire here. I think it is something referred to here:

That's why my STL does Quick Response Pricing :D

@Yetive: Sorry, what's TD?

You can ad an item to a promotion. Always called a TD at my store--not sure why. I haven't had to do it for a while.

That's different from a TPC? She can do TPC. I think she can do TPC.

Thank you, Hardlinesmaster and Yetive for the info!! Thank you so much for the help!

I don't think it's "as is" bec we, the pricing TL and I, can do that. I was thinking of the QR code at that time but I really have no idea what the ETL was asking about and so I thought to inquire here. I think it is something referred to here:

@Yetive: Sorry, what's TD?
" As is" can be online item or an item not carried at your store.

It's on store apps, under store price management->quick response pricing. It's separate from TPC. Now that comp shop isn't a thing anymore we're not really supposed to use it though. What are you trying to do?

I don't know. She was inquiring my TL while I was around so I got curious. What is it for? What does it do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back