Archived How to find out if non-rehirable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello - I worked in the backroom last summer (2013) and originally was supposed to work until August 21. I told the ETL-HR that I was leaving early (provided plenty of notice), but ended up needing to return to school in early August (last shift August 1 - but no one showed up to open the store so everyone left after 30 minutes) and I gave away my shifts after that. He called me a week or so into august and I filled out a voluntary resignation form stating I was going 'Back to school' that he had me leave on his door since he wasn't there. At this point, I have no idea if I'm eligible for rehire. How can I find out if I'm eligible or not. I would like to work an internship at a Target DC. If i'm not, can I talk to the store and clear up the issue? How does this process work? Thank you!

As long as you didn't just quit instantly and you gave your 2 weeks notice and ensured your shifts were filled, I think you're OK.

Unless you were a huge shithead that caused them lots of trouble :p

I was non-rehireable after my original store (I quit midway through my 2 weeks notice - the mgmt hated me)

It was overturned by ETL-HR at my 2nd store who was previously an ETL-FOOD at my first store and I had a great working relationship with. Pays to know someone :) I left my 2nd store with proper 2 weeks notice and didn't cause any trouble. As far as I know I'm rehireable now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back