Archived How to go about being scheduled at GS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been unofficially trained at GS and would like to request hours over there. Do I just approach my ETL-HR or is there something in eHR I can do to make the request? Or is it that I have to be officially trained at the desk before they can schedule hours for me?

We'll see how successful I am at that - I never did one for the position I was hired for! I will chat with my GSTL tonight though. She's been the one pushing me to learn new things.

Sleep with your GSTL. Our one GSTL has made it clear she holds the key to GS. No one who she dislikes gets scheduled or even trained back there. We had one girl who was getting a lot of GS shifts and was one of the regulars -- at one point, she only had 1 cashier shift a week and the other 4 were GS. Well, apparently on her review day, this TM told the GSTL what she felt about certain things. She was never again scheduled in GS.

From another tread by targetmitchell:
An easy way to tell if a printable coupon was copied is to look at the serial numbers, if the coupon has them. On most coupons, they will be in the upper right corner.

If the serial numbers are the same, it means the coupon was photocopied.

index.php

Suck up to the GSTL. Seriously. When I was still a cashier, I was GS trained and we had a GS closer go out on maternity leave so since we were short a closer, I offered to my GSTL that I would open up my availability to close GUEST SERVICE since she needed help. Shocker....I was scheduled no Guest Service shifts and nothing but closing cashier shifts. So I lost time with my kid and husband so I could be a fucking cashier.

She left and I became a GSA so all is well. But I was still super pissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back