Archived How to handle LISA at SCO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I try to have everything opened up for the cashier or whoever.

It's a good idea to take the nice route and pretend like you are just being nice by checking inside or something, but if they don't want that help, make sure that you iterate with it's part of your job to look inside all bags, and you are just doing your job. Nobody will complain about that because it's perfectly reasonable, and if they do, calling AP to explain will instantly make them stop.

Today while working self checkout, I got talked to for asking to look in a bag that someone was purchasing after the guest complained that I was being rude to look in it which made no sense because I thought that I had the right to check the bag. Now I’m questioning anything I do at self checkout duty!

Today while working self checkout, I got talked to for asking to look in a bag that someone was purchasing after the guest complained that I was being rude to look in it which made no sense because I thought that I had the right to check the bag. Now I’m questioning anything I do at self checkout duty!
Who talked to you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back