Archived How well do you think a 'The Break Room' Target store would run?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A store made up completely of TMs/TLs from here on The Break Room, how do you think it would fair? Who would be our STL?

STL - @RockLobster
ETL GE - [USER=16638]@Bullseyerc

ETL AP - @TallAPGuy
ETL Carts - @Kartman
ETL HL - @Hardlinesmaster
Senior TPS @HardlinesGuy
Senior APS @On6
SRSLTL - @Yetive
AP/TPS -
Cashoffice @redeye58
Guest Services/Service Desk @Target NPC
Cartshier Attendant @wasdwhycantimove
Starbucks TL - @CoquiAzul
Starbucks - @redeye58
Hardlines TM - @Shirohime
Softlines TM - @soyaxo
Cashiers -
GSA -
GSTL - @Sanzano
Back room TM -

edit: if you aren't listed above and want to be just post somewhere in the thread and ill try to add you, this obviously is just for funsies.[/USER]

Last edited:
I'd like to nominate Commie or Hardlinesmaster for STL.

I second this, and in addition I'd like to nominate @TallAPGuy to be my ETL-AP, so long as I can get a Sr. TPS position.

I think that a store run by TBR members would work pretty smoothly, if it wasn't for corporate scrutiny and stupidity. At the store level, the overwhelming majority of the team would know how to do their job and be willing to help out one another.

I nominate @GSAhole for ETL-GE (but with better hours & less stress) 'cause she deserves it. Commie for STL. @Formina Sage is either DTL or GVP.

Tbh, I don't like the idea of everyone in the store being on this website. I actually really enjoyed the thought of being probably the only person at my store who was on here. Felt like my little secret; a place to vent after work or on lunch without having to worry about who might be reading what I'm saying.

I second this, and in addition I'd like to nominate @TallAPGuy to be my ETL-AP, so long as I can get a Sr. TPS position.

I think that a store run by TBR members would work pretty smoothly, if it wasn't for corporate scrutiny and stupidity. At the store level, the overwhelming majority of the team would know how to do their job and be willing to help out one another.
Don't forget @On6.

I nominate @GSAhole for ETL-GE (but with better hours & less stress) 'cause she deserves it. Commie for STL. @Formina Sage is either DTL or GVP.

Tbh, I don't like the idea of everyone in the store being on this website. I actually really enjoyed the thought of being probably the only person at my store who was on here. Felt like my little secret; a place to vent after work or on lunch without having to worry about who might be reading what I'm saying.
FS for dtl.

I call dibs on Guest Service. But......can I be trained for something...ANYTHING, in the back room? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back