How yall coping with incoming toys?

Man, I wish I could do that in my store. Besides the toy pallets in seasonal we aren't supposed to have toys anywhere but in toys. We're out of space in the back. And the freight that is being sent is all the same stuff. I had 500+ 141s this morning and about 10 pallets off the truck. Didn't even get close to finishing.
UmMmM, pReTtY sUrE yOuR SUpPoSe To ZoNe tOo

Man, I wish I could do that in my store. Besides the toy pallets in seasonal we aren't supposed to have toys anywhere but in toys. We're out of space in the back. And the freight that is being sent is all the same stuff. I had 500+ 141s this morning and about 10 pallets off the truck. Didn't even get close to finishing.
We havent pulled 1-4-1s in toys in a while we have just been purging toys and filling the home and anything bulk we have in the back gets put out on end caps or in seasonal/bullseye. Once it sells down we refill the home and get something new. It is a lot of work to tie label and sign everything though. Idk why they arent letting you put toys out. Everything about this year has been about adapting.

We had about 400-500 141s as well. We updated the SFQ for all of toys and it got cut more than half. Now it's more manageable.

Our store has 15 vehicles/pallets of uncworked toys. A team is going overnight to try to get caught up because we have a double on Wednesday. I had toys last year, but am watching the chaos from grocery this year..

Our SD decided onnnn 3? Extra valleys, and 3 extra trend runs in various spots of toys that we have a ton of...that's how they're handling it

Toys was not this bad last year at my store - I was toys DBO last year. This year's been a huge mess. OHs are all off, half the stuff backstocked is unlocated. Some of our toy aisles are empty, but we haven't gotten anything for it. Why not let us flex over them and do a toy reset at the new year?
It would help us in fulfillment a lot :(

Our lego aisles are empty. The dolls and barbies are 75% gone. Is this the same at your store?
Lego Aisles are bad. Dolls and Barbies not yet. We're running low on action figures though. But the backroom is full of stuff. Not really sure what it is besides future clearance.

Our lego aisles are empty. The dolls and barbies are 75% gone. Is this the same at your store?

Lego aisle is 40% instock and is the only aisle were flexing. Still a good amount of Barbie stuff. Small kids playsets and LOL seems to be selling pretty well. Too much damn board games though.

Forgot to post my other toy aisle. I cant believe how well weve done selling our toys this year.

Attachments

• 20201219_143040.jpg
    20201219_143040.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 40
My store has been inundated w calls about the new Legos. Legos that won’t be set until 1/10 but for some reason are showing as in stock in the system. So many calls. And lots of unhappy people.

Last edited:
My store has been inundated w calls about the new Legos. Legos that won’t be set until 1/10 but for some reason are showing as in stock in the system. So many calls. And lots of unhappy people.
I've been flexing the new Legos out as I get them. My Lego aisle is so empty right now.

Ours are somewhere in the back room in a difficult to access location so we aren’t putting anything out until the set date.

The bonsai tree looks super cool.

Back