Archived HQ investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmi

Title says it all..

Is it rare for Minnesota to get involved in an integrity investigation? Without giving details, it's most assuredly warranted but I was always under the impression that investigations were generally handled by regional management, not HQ.

Anyone know?

Our store received tons of complaints from the hotline and other means. Target actually flew HR executives in from Minnesota to talk to us and investigate. It does happen. Also if there's an issue that can be traced to the higher levels (let's say a DTL telling his staff not to hire a certain group of people), HQ would be investigating it. There are most certainly investigators to handle integrity issues for the stores at HQ. Is it rare? I can't say.

oh, I wonder if that is why our DTL quit and we had a ton of higher level visits (regional and above) in a few weeks time. It wouldn't surprise me if it happens after a certain threshold of complaints, TM and guest.

I know a guy that used to work for Target Forensics Lab (now FBI Crime Lab), and he would fly all over the nation to collect video to be analyze and identify high dollar thefts, install covert cameras for internal investigations (yes there are cameras that you don't know about), non-Target crimes/incidents around stores, and assist/consult police agencies.

Last edited:
there are cameras that you don't know about

Fabulous, I wonder how many times they've seen me readjust my bra when I thought no one could see me.
HA.

But I have to say, one person in my area didn't know they used the cameras to do "virtual visits" to us - since finding that out, her productivity has probably quadrupled and it is almost pleasant to work when she does. Almost. At least from the guest disappoint standpoint... things might actually be done when they show up now. Imagine that?!

This particular incident is related to the STL and is about their behavior, treatment of the employees, etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back