Archived HR or not??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so livid right now its not even funny!! Not once but twice I was ridiculed, yelled at, and somewhat bullied in front of co-workers by an LOD!! During our nightly huddle tonight, I was pointed out by my LOD saying, "after you do one go back you come back and get another go-back cart"...She looked at me and said, "got that Angel"...Then upon leaving for the night, she asked me where I was going with my cart, and what was in there, so I told her "well, its all the strays from my department.." She yelled at me and said, "IF you pay attention during the huddles you would know they DONT go there".... Now, NO ONE has ever told me that strays did NOT go in this one spot.

She talks to the other employees with kindness and respect.. I even had a co-worker approach me with what had happened and she told me I should go to HR about this, it is a form of harassment. I don't have a problem with any other LODs just this one, and I don't understand why..So my question is do I go to HR or not.....

No. Reshop or go back carts should be done by the end of the night. Your trainer should of given directions on handle reshop. Any reshop carts not completed by the end of the night, should go to guest service for smart sort.
It is no fun, reshop carts on the Salesfloor, the next day from the prior night.
Welcome, btw.
Mods, please move this thread to I'm lost.

reshop is not the issue... The issue is, should I keep letting this one LOD constantly singling me out or not? Why not take me aside instead of making me look and feel like a stupid idiot.... She treats me harshly then other hardliners..I just don't understand why....

Yeah I'm going to do that today, I even have a witness who is willing to go to HR with me to back me up..It's really bad when one of your peers says something to you about it...Talk about being embarrassed as all heck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back