Archived HR team member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aside from having your queen bitch of an HR ETL you have to deal with her and her HR TL's mistakes and get blamed for that often. If they both don't like you then you are shit on. Add this to constant TM's, TL's, and ETL's and even the STL pressuring you for additional work or help you never even have time to breathe and you have to nag those TMs to get training done on time else HR ETL will have your ass and eventually your ass out the door. A thankless job. TM's don't realize the HR TM is there to help you but she/he does not run up numbers for your paycheck.

In my store, make the schedule and then complain about all the availability changes when a new semester starts. Also, know nothing about workers comp and make the team member do all the work and contacting people that you're supposed to contact.

Last edited:
I agree with people who posted that hr is often thankless. The HR TM does a lot and if you have a good one there is a lot they do that they probably don't have to do (practically everything the ETL-HR is supposed to do.)

The one thing I don't think they should be responsible for is writing the schedule for different work centers. I know HR TMs have the most experience with the schedule but there's a reason there is are team leads for all departments, they should be writing the schedule for their team! (It drives me crazy to see the HR TM write the schedule, and especially more so when they are writing it for their own child and their friends that work at the store...who haven't put in correct availabilities or requested time off properly).

In my store, make the schedule and then complain about all the availability changes when a new semester starts. Also, know nothing about workers comp and make the team member do all the work and contacting people that you're supposed to contact.

We're not supposed to contact anyone for workers comp. If you feel like you're entitled to workers comp, you make the phone call. We can actually get termed for making those calls on behalf of other team members.

Don't be lazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back