Archived Hurricane time here in fl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years ago I was offered a high-paying job in Marathon... I declined.

Good luck, Florida!

Florida:

1. Brutally fucking hot
2. Hurricanes and storm surges
3. Gators
4. Expensive as fuck real estate
5. Nobody is not being shot or stabbed to death at any moment, ever

So what again is the point of Florida? Should we build a wall around it and sell it to Cuba? (yes)
*takes off glove and slaps CTT across the face*
Sir! I will not have you besmirch the land that I know and love! Florida has plenty of great things to offer:
1. Playgrounds for the wealthy: Palm Beach (GEOTUS, Rush Limbaugh, Jeffery Epstein RIP)
2. Mild winters
3. Manatees
4. The Cuban sandwich
5. Spring Break! Woohoo! *pukes*
6. Disney World, Universal Studios, Busch Gardens, SeaWorld, Gatorland, Coral Castle
7. The cool part of Ted Bundy's serial killer career

I hope you can see now why we should be spared the ultimate wrath of Mother Nature in the form of a giant buzzsaw that is Hurricane Dorian!

Florida:

1. Brutally fucking hot
3. Gators

So what again is the point of Florida? Should we build a wall around it and sell it to Cuba? (yes)

What an inappropriate post

*takes off glove and slaps CTT across the face*
Sir! I will not have you besmirch the land that I know and love! Florida has plenty of great things to offer:
1. Playgrounds for the wealthy: Palm Beach (GEOTUS, Rush Limbaugh, Jeffery Epstein RIP)
2. Mild winters
3. Manatees
4. The Cuban sandwich
5. Spring Break! Woohoo! *pukes*
6. Disney World, Universal Studios, Busch Gardens, SeaWorld, Gatorland, Coral Castle
7. The cool part of Ted Bundy's serial killer career

I hope you can see now why we should be spared the ultimate wrath of Mother Nature in the form of a giant buzzsaw that is Hurricane Dorian!

8. Florida Man

Mother Nature likes to have something to gawk at too

I always see people talk about how dangerous Florida is, but when you look at states with the highest homicide rates, Florida ranks #25. Sure there’s a ton of safer states, but that’s 24 states more dangerous than Florida.

Florida is a cool place as long as you can pack up and haul ass every few years... and you keep GREAT insurance!

Hurricane Radar

This storm is no joke. Some weather models are showing it reaching speeds as high as 140 mph. It’ll also slow down as it approaches land, worsening the flooding problem.

This storm is no joke. Some weather models are showing it reaching speeds as high as 140 mph. It’ll also slow down as it approaches land, worsening the flooding problem.

They do seem to be getting slower lately, don't they? I remember the one either last year or the year before that just creeped along for days at like 2-8 MPH. It was disastrous.

Florida:

1. Brutally fucking hot
3. Gators

I cannot stand hot humid weather so Florida has always sounded like hell to me. I don't care if I would "get used to it" - I don't want to get used to 95 degrees and 95% humidity and having to live in air conditioning 9 months out of the year.

I cannot stand hot humid weather so Florida has always sounded like hell to me. I don't care if I would "get used to it" - I don't want to get used to 95 degrees and 95% humidity and having to live in air conditioning 9 months out of the year.
Have some empathy for your goth brethren down here, imagine wearing all black on such a summer's day, I feel for them because I too went through their pain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back