Archived Hurricane time here in fl

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s true. Living in earthquake country gives new meaning to gone in 60 seconds...

Florida:
4. Expensive as fuck real estate
In most counties of FL - incomes actually resonate with Home Prices, and it’s still relatively simple for someone of a modest income to purchase a starter home there.

I think there’s a lot of value in FL, tbh. In New York, a hideous, extra small starter home, out in the suburbs starts at $500k.

Come out west! PNW. Though you trade for forest fires that can surround you, Oregon, Washington and Canada that smoke comes down and chokes us out once in a while. And earthquakes.. You never hear them coming.
PNW is an area of the country I'd love to visit. Forest fires definitely don't sound like fun though. 😟 I didnt realize earthquakes happened that frequently up there either, thought that was more of a California thing.

PNW is an area of the country I'd love to visit. Forest fires definitely don't sound like fun though. 😟 I didnt realize earthquakes happened that frequently up there either, thought that was more of a California thing.

Earthquakes make mountains. Fault lines are all over the west coast.

Everywhere you go has some nasty major natural disaster that is routine. Hurricanes, tornadoes, earthquakes, wild fires, killer snowstorms/cold snaps, floods, severe drought. Pick your poison.

I like living in the Mid Atlantic where we get the 4 seasons. But I am a fall/ winter person so I love it when we get some good Nor'esters here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back