I'm Lost! I’m so sorry for more questions

Sorry for spamming a bunch of questions, but it helps me sleep at night.

1.) Is there a time goal or deadline for SFS picks? I know that OPU has a timer, but my trainers have said nothing about how fast I should be for SFS, but I expect that my team and leads wouldn’t be too happy if I’m slow. Obviously I’m not going to be super fast right out of the gate, but I just want to have an idea of how fast I should be.

2.) Am I going to be expected to pack my own SFS orders? My training is now done, and nobody taught me how to pack, but I’ve read on here that the fulfillment team does pack the orders.

3.) What is the procedure for when I don’t know where an item is when a customer asks? I’m new, and I have no idea where anything is yet. Around 5 people asked me where to find something, and I told them I didn’t know because I’m new, and they gave me very dirty looks. If there was a team member close by, I would point the customer in their direction, but sometimes I just have to tell them I don’t know and continue on with my day. What should I do in this situation?

Whenever a guest asks a question that you can’t answer, after you say “I don’t know” be sure to add “...but I’ll find out”, then ask a nearby TM to help you out or call on the walkie if the question is for another department. The guest will likely appreciate that you made the effort for them, and you will be less likely to have an unhappy guest ready to make a complaint. Good luck!

The goal for picking is 36 units per hour. Packing is 90 units per hour. You can check your stats during the day on an app called MPM2.0 under store fulfillment. Turn your device sideways and you can see your info.

Basically, it should take you 30 minutes to pick a batch.

The goal for picking is 36 units per hour. Packing is 90 units per hour. You can check your stats during the day on an app called MPM2.0 under store fulfillment. Turn your device sideways and you can see your info.

Basically, it should take you 30 minutes to pick a batch.

Thank you so much. This is exactly what I wanted to know. I’m definitely no where near this fast, but I’m excited to challenge myself to make this goal. I think I can get faster after I get a little more familiar with the store and especially softline.

Update: I checked my stats for today, and I’m up to 25 items per hour. I know that isn’t great, but it is A LOT better than it was just a few days ago. And I think I’ll improve more everyday. I started asking the softline team for help with clothes, but I don’t always need it because I’m getting familiar with where the brands and weird things are.

unless you know exactly where the item is you are looking for ask for help from who ever is working in the area. they touch everything every day and know (or should know) where everything is. Your pick time will go up if you use all your resources. the soft line folks can be miracle works when it comes to finding things.

Back