Archived I am fairly new.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Close to three months ago, my job of 5 years was cutting hours, and I had to deal with some wretched management. Anyway, I applied at target, and was given the job two days later.

I was hired as hardlines, and loved it. The management, as well as the team, all great.

About three weeks into my employment, I started to cover electronics breaks, on top of being given shifts as well. My goal at the beginning was to be moved over there eventually.

Even in the interview process, I stated that I wanted to be in electronics, well, I'm proud to say that as of a week ago, my job title has been switched to electronics, as well as haven't been give a significant pay increase.

All this was accomplished while still under my 90 day probationary period. I am proud to work for target.

Welcome to The Break Room! Assuming that the majority of your hours are in electronics rather than hardlines, you should get an increase of $0.50 per hour.

Congrats on your accomplishments.

Greetings and salutations.

Welcome to The Break Room.

Keep the good attitude. It will help you and bring smiles to other TMs. Not everyone feels the same way so help share the enthusiasm so you can make your store a great place to work at. Congrats on moving to Electronics!

I would recommend not using your real name - if you'd like me to change your name, please PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back