Archived I am now a GSA officially..

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxTheDudexx

Front of Store Attendant
How long after you get coded does it take to get the GSTL and supervisor key to work? I was coded for Sunday, on Tuesday this week so I would get my raise. I still don't have the functions yet when I log in. I was told it takes a few days for it to show up. Till then, my GE ETL gave the clearance to use GSTL numbers until mine work.

Last edited:
Did anyone change your ringing status on the POS yet? They should have you keyed as Supervisor in addition to HR changing your position to GSA.

Good luck. It's a great position to help you learn leadership experience.

Mine worked within a couple days of being coded into the system (basically the Monday after my training week). Anyone with supervisor access should be able to jack your access up to supervisor via the POS if your MAX job code is allowing it in the system.

I have supervisor access as electronics tm , sure is handy :) lol

Congratulations! It took me a good week before they changed it (I think our ETL_HR just waited until the last possible minute to dish out a raise.)

Any other supervisor can change you on the POS. K4-GSTL > K2(i think)-Team Member Status.

Thanks guys. My numbers work now, yesterday my one GSTL was able to grant me supervisor access, it just took a few days for it to appear as an option, only Guest Service access was showing up, but it worked as of last night. What a difference that makes. I felt intimidated by the promotion until I got those to work because I had to keep calling LOD's or TL's for overrides. The last 2 days went smooth as pie with them. Today was my last training day, I feel very comfortable with it now.

I fully expect days where things won't go as smoothly, but at least I have the ability to fix stuff on my own without having to constantly bug others for numbers. That emergency override code is a godsend too. I hope they keep that in the system indefinitely. Does anybody know if that is going to go away or stay permanently?

From what I understand, it's always been there, but since October, they started letting us use it without calling the store afterwards to justify its use. So I think it's here to stay.

The Emergency Override code used to only work when activated, sounds like they just left it on as part of the "Don't say no" policy.... Just my guess.

When I became GSA, I was able to be changed to supervisor on my first training shift.

My store was part of a pilot in October to see if we could use the code to help the guests and cut down on calls to 718. And we've been using it since...so I think it's been in the works for a while to get it going to be more useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back