• Replies 27
  • Views 3K
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lovelyz

i feel like i am getting replaced
they are training cashiers on thefloor
why are they doing this? because i think they are getting ready to replace me!
does this mean i will be fired soon once the cashiers are done with floor training.......
i think i do a good job i dont know why they are going to send me out

Last edited by a moderator:
they should appreciate me for helping out
i am good employee
i swear i promise
i good i honest

Before you panic (and make more threads) keep a couple of things in mind.

First of all it's a big store, you don't see everything that is going on at all the different levels.
Second, most of the time it's not about you.
For all that it might seem like you're the center of what's happening there is a shit-ton of stuff that you can't even see.

I'm willing to admit that it's possible that you are getting replaced.
You haven't provided us with enough information to know otherwise but from the tenor of you other posts it sounds like they're just cutting hours and you are just the lowest on the totem pole.

Before you panic (and make more threads) keep a couple of things in mind.

First of all it's a big store, you don't see everything that is going on at all the different levels.
Second, most of the time it's not about you.
For all that it might seem like you're the center of what's happening there is a shit-ton of stuff that you can't even see.

I'm willing to admit that it's possible that you are getting replaced.
You haven't provided us with enough information to know otherwise but from the tenor of you other posts it sounds like they're just cutting hours and you are just the lowest on the totem pole.

omg
ur right!
#1: low hour,
#2: cashier in my position..........
#3: .... I get fired??

is this why my etl has been avoiding me????? he has been avoiding me like i got a disease or something! omg! he planned this!

Stay calm. You might staying at the registers, because you get red cards or ring guests out faster. Just focus on your job & getting red cards with surveys done.

Stay calm. You might staying at the registers, because you get red cards or ring guests out faster. Just focus on your job & getting red cards with surveys done.
NO! U DO NOT UNDERSTAND
I am onfloor im not a cashier person?????????

Last edited by a moderator:
Due to the limited amount of info provided, you maybe getting hours available in other work centers. If you don't want to work or learn more about those areas, you can put those hours on the swap board. Spot wants folks to be global in all areas.

Due to the limited amount of info provided, you maybe getting hours available in other work centers. If you don't want to work or learn more about those areas, you can put those hours on the swap board. Spot wants folks to be global in all areas.

limited info provide? what u want to know else???
but i not ....
i do want to learn but no one is teach

First off...KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

Training cashiers for the floor is not a sign of anything bad. Its possible that they are cross training cashiers to help on the floor when its slow, for filling in shifts, or simply for zoning purposes. Target doesn't slowly let you go, they just upright let you go if anything.

If you are worried about hours, pick up shifts and cross train in another area.

Unless you're within 90 days, you'll know if you're getting canned.

Wait, just a day or two ago you were asking if you could quit by just not showing up anymore...so what exactly is going on?

i said that was my friend
did u even read that post? pay attention!

You seem paranoid about getting fired because they are taking cashiers and putting them on the floor to work. There probably aren't enough cashier hours at this time so your store is giving cashiers hours by putting them on the floor so they can get hours. I'm sure they are either seasoned cashiers or ones they don't want to lose because of cutting hours back.

How long have you been with target? Do you do your job the best you can? If you think you are being fired, what is your reasoning?

Please don't ask me if I have read other threads, because I haven't.
And as far as paying attention, well that was a pretty rude thing for you to say.
Don't blame anyone but yourself if you don't get anymore helpful responses.
Maybe, in a round about way, you are answering your own questions.

Think that's bad? Every ETL in our district is having their teams forward all of their HR Team member applications to our store. Guess who's putting them into turndown.

It's just the Couriour New font options.

Not really official just sort of agreed to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back