Archived I find this funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pzychopopgroove

cyberpunk//my little pony
I went to mcdonalds for a food run for my family 4 hours ago. And for giggles I drove past my old Target (same complex), and saw 3 cars in the lot. There were several people laying on lawn chairs and whatnot.

Wow, it is only 1:10 pm (at the time I am writing this) and wow, why so early???? I can imagine 6 pm, heck even 4 pm, but geesh it's like they said "screw Thanksgiving, let's go shopping" or was it Target who said that? hmmmmm.....

I saw an Associated Press article that had people camped out in front of a Flordia Best Buy starting Tuesday. They were planning to miss Thanksgiving with their families in order to get the early bird sales.

I could see waiting in line at Best Buy for some good deals on electronics.. but really, I glanced over the Target and Walmart ads and the deals aren't that good for what brands you are getting!

Drove past my store at 1 and no one in line yet, but, best buy had people starting to mingle... going to drive past on the way to thanksgiving dinner in a few minutes and I will bet that they are lined up now!!!

Some people are moving their thanksgiving till tomorrow! Just for bf. :dash1:

I could see waiting in line at Best Buy for some good deals on electronics.. but really, I glanced over the Target and Walmart ads and the deals aren't that good for what brands you are getting!

Everyone in my family that visited knows about Spot opening at midnight and they say the exact same thing.

My husband's cousins had stopped by Tgt yesterday forgetting it wasn't open (this was in the am) and there were people in tents there and at the Best Buy across the way. It was crazy. There's nothing I wanted that bad to do that for.

My husband's cousins had stopped by Tgt yesterday forgetting it wasn't open (this was in the am) and there were people in tents there and at the Best Buy across the way. It was crazy. There's nothing I wanted that bad to do that for.

I'm with Scram on this one. I can understand Best Buy. But Target? LOLWUT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back