Archived i got to leave on time at once!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So just to start off, i'm a newer hard lines team leader. Ive been feeling extremely overwhelmed after 4th quarter because we have no payroll, none. pretty much every day I can remember when I work an early shift, I am scrambling to get done with a project at the last second, don't take my 2 15 minute breaks cause I feel I have too much to do, and always end up struggling to get out by 4:45 when I'm suppose to leave at 4:30. So today I was scheduled as plano, instead of sales floor, just to work on sales planners for everyones dept. It was so nice not to have to worry about pulls. I swear every day I spend half my day working pulls, or covering someone else break. And we had people on the floor! It was so nice. I'm hoping it keeps going like this, and then I can start to feel like i'm in control of my areas again.

I understand completely. We had no one in electronics for a few hours, me & 1 pfresh tm, after the morning teams left, 2 days this week. The reason why was payroll cuts.

I understand completely. We had no one in electronics for a few hours, me & 1 pfresh tm, after the morning teams left, 2 days this week. The reason why was payroll cuts.
At my store the electronics team member called out for his closing shift and as were 45 hours over they did not try and fill that shift. That meant I had to run electronics. I wanted to work out some clearance from the back, but could not, as needed to stay close to the counter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back