Archived I guess I'm delusional...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so yeah, technically I am. Since my schizophrenia is basically triggered every shift I get. But I don't get it.

One of my fellow new coworkers, who is slow as fuck, doesn't even get to unload and is sent to market to push, and who I already stated some of my issues with him-- coming into my aisles when pushing, literally opening one or two boxes while I do the heavy lifting, telling me I'm late when I'm right on time (he actually got corrected by a veteran TM when he said that).

Anyway I go to check my schedule and he has way more hours than I do. I have two days off this week (which honestly I'm okay with) and he's working every day save for one. It just makes me feel like I'm not doing a good job, and yes I'm still learning as I got no training whatsoever. I think I'm starting to get faster at my work. I'm essentially training myself. I feel like once my probation is up I'll get fired for some reason or another. So it's very stressful. I just don't get why he's getting 40 hours over two weeks over my 25 or so. I wasn't even asked to stay today. Ugh.

If you prove yourself more valuable, I would like to think your TL will get you more hours as time goes on. I have a few people that have a lot of hours but I'm busy trying to get someone to backfill the hours that I can trust. Some people suck but are pretty knowledgeable which makes them hard to move out quickly.

Don't involve yourself in drama and work fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back