Archived I hate to say it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
But then again, Sorry, Not sorry! 3pm - 1030pm is my shift today and I am going to immediately put in for my two weeks. Not even a full year has passed, but this will be worth it!

I don't currently. I am being given the opportunity to become a full-time nanny, and working little freelance jobs on the side until I can find an Overnight or weekend job. I plan to completely fill out and finish my 2 weeks so that, if I absolutely can't stand moving out, then I could come back home and still have a good name for me. Just being there for 10 months, they moved me from Cashier to Electronics TM and slapped Digital Advisor on me. I apparently did really good, I guess.

But I'm thinking of it like this "Keep dealing with 1000 kids a day screwing up toys and dealing with childish adults, or become a guardian for a 4 year old who sits quietly at a computer screen on ABCmouse.com. Personally I like option 2 better. Plus I only have to pay 100$ a month for groceries, water, electricity, internet, room&board for this family. I pretty much am becoming the maid/nanny. I think of it as training so when I have a rascal of my own, I'm not entirely clueless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back