Just want to say thank you

To all who have helped me eith or without knowing here. Thank you. More times than not I learned nees or details here and never heard it from leaders. You all had answers to questions before I even had them. Its like being back when I used to love working for this company. So veryany years ago.
So thank you everyone for being here. Putting up with the growing anger and depression I had with this company. And for being bright lights in such an edgy environment.

I am now finally moving onto hopefully something better. The last two weeks dint even feel like anything. Just another day. So I guess thats that. Almoat two decades and I did not even get asked why. And thats fine. Just shows I no longer belong there.

I wish everyone the absolute best with their futures whether it be here or in another line of work! Peace out!

tumblr_m41e2o5nhT1rw7k3jo1_500.gif

To all who have helped me eith or without knowing here. Thank you. More times than not I learned nees or details here and never heard it from leaders. You all had answers to questions before I even had them. Its like being back when I used to love working for this company. So veryany years ago.
So thank you everyone for being here. Putting up with the growing anger and depression I had with this company. And for being bright lights in such an edgy environment.

I am now finally moving onto hopefully something better. The last two weeks dint even feel like anything. Just another day. So I guess thats that. Almoat two decades and I did not even get asked why. And thats fine. Just shows I no longer belong there.

I wish everyone the absolute best with their futures whether it be here or in another line of work! Peace out!
Good luck wherever you go. It’s good you’re getting out of this garbage company.

Back