I just don't get it!!

I really really wish I could access the Targetonline.Sharepoint.comWorkbench from home. I don't always have time to do all I need to do during the work day. and, I really like to read all the announcements and new Target news that is posted on there weekly. I don't fricking understand why I can't just do it from home. Grrr!!

I really really wish I could access the Targetonline.Sharepoint.comWorkbench from home. I don't always have time to do all I need to do during the work day. and, I really like to read all the announcements and new Target news that is posted on there weekly. I don't fricking understand why I can't just do it from home. Grrr!!

Because they don't want you working form home, because they can get sued for that.
Don't worry that you can't get everything done.
Nobody can, just do as much as you can.
Then go home and forget work.
It doesn't think about you, don't think about it.

......... you'd be surprised how terrible actual corporate drones are...

I'd not let any device into the target network that wasnt strictly controlled... that's just asking for crypto locker across all the stores and on all the POS.

You actually want to keep working after your shift ends?

A for effort, but it's extremely rare that people finish every task in their workload on a given day. Don't stress yourself out, work is stressful enough when you're on the clock. It's not good for your mental health.

Prioritize unfinished tasks for your next shift and the go home an enjoy yourself. 👍

Back