Archived I want a Target dog! What do I have to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see lots of those cute Spot stuffed animals wearing a variety of seasonal and themed outfits in my ETLs' offices, and I know that you get them for job recognition. As a cashier, do I have a chance of ever earning one of these? Or are they just for the higher ups?

I have a few myself. My store does not really talk about them as much as they did years ago...but I think you can still get one if you want. Also if you really need one lots are being sold on ebay as always.

You can usually get them at the front check lanes by pushing red cards. One of my GSTL's bribes me with Target dogs, she knows I love them. Whatever works, right?

Yeah, I saw where you can buy them online, but I don't want to buy one ... I want to get one as a reward :) It feels more authentic that way; plus, I'm cheap!

(à la Dazed and Confused)

Bored Food Aver: Say, man, you got a Target dog?
ZombiePanties31: No, not on me, man.
Bored Food Aver: It'd be a lot cooler if you diiid *laugh*.

I have three. One is a little fish one, the other is an alien with a UFO attached. I don't remember how I got those two. The other is wearing red and khaki and even has a little name badge. ETL-HR gave that one out during the team trainer meeting.

Our HR office is OVERFLOWING with Target goodies. Literally totes and tubs full of dogs, shirts, miscellaneous. Never once have I seen or heard of anyone getting anything from the hoard. They like to reward us with food. Guess once you have over a hundred of those puppy dog eyes staring at you it's a little hard to let go!

I have one in the TM uniform, one dressed up like a cat, and one in a graduation cap and gown. Two were for REDCards and one was a graduation present.

I got a prize for getting a red card Sunday at service desk from my GSTL, and I kinda wink wink nudge nudged her to give me one for Bullseye so she did.

Of course now I can't find anyone in charge who actually HAS a target dog to give me, but I'm gonna make it happen, especially since I got 2 more tonight and didn't take any prizes!

we have a bullseye shop set up in our store.. you can save your vibe cards and turn them in for different things like lunch boxes, tshirts dogs etc.

Target send dogs and tshirts to every GE every 3months or so for red card prizes but most of the time they just keep them.

Reactions: Cel
no the prizes cost anywhere from 5 cards - 50 i forgot how many the shirts were im thinking around 50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back