Archived I want to leave but

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you reach out to the DTL? I would hope they would prefer to keep you as a Target employee rather than forcing you to seek employment elsewhere where.
Spoke to the other etl at the store that I was promised to go. They told me to let them deal with my stl at this point. My position won’t be filled by anyone they will have it for me for whenever they can get me there. A side not from the new stl was to take it as a compliment the fact that I’m that valuable .

Tell the other store what's happening, ask them if they would hire you if you quit this store (even if your current store marks you as unrehireable because you KNOW they will), if yes then give your notice & so to the other store BUT likely as not, the DTL may not let them hire you.
The store I’m going to doesn’t have the same dtl. 2 different districts

Yayyy!! Congratulations!!!

I just saw this thread and started from the beginning a few minutes ago. It was a wild ride with a very happy ending!!

I give this thread 5 stars! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Trust me it was offers after offers but I was to tired of it and like my mom always said don’t lick where you spit . Disgusting I know but true

Last edited:
So my first day at my new store went great! Just sat back and observed , I decided to give myself this week as an observation and not change anything . However I already told the etl log and stl that I see the reasons the metrics are the way they are . And of course the response was , whatever I need to make it my little “house” green they will work with me on hours to work on special projects and all.

You can't possibly have a better view on your way in, can you?
No I can’t . Homestly today was hard super hard sitting back and observe is hard for me when I know things should be a different way . But I’m hitting my tongue and try to be respectful of their process and then sit down with tls and suggest other ideas. Right now flow is doing their thing finishing or not , backroom their thing and so forth . Where I come from we are all in the same shit if flow doesn’t finish me and my backroom finished for them and we would leave minimal caf left over and flow would incorporate it in their workload .

No I can’t . Homestly today was hard super hard sitting back and observe is hard for me when I know things should be a different way . But I’m hitting my tongue and try to be respectful of their process and then sit down with tls and suggest other ideas. Right now flow is doing their thing finishing or not , backroom their thing and so forth . Where I come from we are all in the same shit if flow doesn’t finish me and my backroom finished for them and we would leave minimal caf left over and flow would incorporate it in their workload .

Lol, I was thinking about the view you posted on your drive into work. Relating to your post, you have your shit together and you and your team will be fine

Lol, I was thinking about the view you posted on your drive into work. Relating to your post, you have your shit together and you and your team will be fine
I have the same view on my way to work . I live by the beach.

That’s unusual. You should of surrender your card when you left your other store.
I thought so too , so when o turned my keys in and the pcard my etl hr said the pcard is tied to my name and it can be transferred to my new store which I did .

Update !!! So I’ve been at the new store for about a week now , I’ve been observing as much as I could I even slipped a bit and corrected some issues which I shouldn’t at least not in my “ observation week “ . The feedback that I got from the stl and the other etls was “ slow down” they know my knowledge and my strengths and that yes I was brought in because of my fixing skills , I just need to give the team time to get to know me and me to develop them to the level I need them to be. Overall was great feedback, but i definitely miss my team , my boys .To top it off my former etl log texted me , saying that hopefully everything is going good with me and that I’m being missed and of course if thing don’t work out I’m always welcome back .

Still same view

Attachments

• 7695D4C7-9CE2-4D44-883C-420C5172C7CE.jpeg
    7695D4C7-9CE2-4D44-883C-420C5172C7CE.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 12
  • 25E00595-2BDB-4F17-B8B0-7B5A10D9836E.jpeg
    25E00595-2BDB-4F17-B8B0-7B5A10D9836E.jpeg
    963.7 KB · Views: 12
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back