Ideas for birthday.

My receiver is my BFF but doesn’t Know it. Lol This lady is the meanest, scariest, toughest chick I know. She cusses worse than a sailor. Me coming in and not even knowing how to use a pallet jack, man she was tough on me. Yes she has made me cry. Hell she probably had everyone in tears at one point. Fast forward 2 years later.....she made me. She taught me everything. She is the one I always go to and she has the biggest heart. I love her like a mom. Thing is she is a rough lady. I doubt she likes balloon or anything like that. I just want to make her smile. She works 2 jobs, 50, 2 teens. Seems like she is always working. Any ideas??

Bottle of her favorite booze?
Sounds like she might be a single malt scotch type but who knows?
If she doesn't drink a nice slab of steaks always is always nice.

I tend to be really practical about about gifts to people I care about.

Her favorite chocolate, flowers and gift card money is always appreciated. I have yet to see anyone I have given a gift card hate it. But use something like visa ones please don't use ones that only work in one store unless it's her favorite store. Make her some baked goods. People love when something is homemade because it's from the heart.

I decorated her desk area with a cupcake, balloons and a small happy birthday streamer. I got her a neckband fan. its a fan you wear around your neck. It’s very hot when we work. We don’t have an air conditioner in our back area.

I decorated her desk area with a cupcake, balloons and a small happy birthday streamer. I got her a neckband fan. its a fan you wear around your neck. It’s very hot when we work. We don’t have an air conditioner in our back area.
No food in receiving please . 😂
A spa gift card would be an other thing too since she works 2 jobs as you said that would be something .

No food in receiving please . 😂
A spa gift card would be an other thing too since she works 2 jobs as you said that would be something .
You mean distributors don’t give you little debbies???.....no broken Oreos?

Back