Archived If someone takes a shift - will it show on target.com/viewschedule?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering if someone takes a shift if it will change on target.com/viewschedule?
Is there a certain time of the day that HR will take the shift swap board and change the schedules or is it only done once a week??

ALSO, this one is a random question, is every Target undergoing renovations? My Target (in Illinois), renovated the electronics section and added an area with more lamps and these fancy lights.

I'm wondering if someone takes a shift if it will change on target.com/viewschedule?
Is there a certain time of the day that HR will take the shift swap board and change the schedules or is it only done once a week??

ALSO, this one is a random question, is every Target undergoing renovations? My Target (in Illinois), renovated the electronics section and added an area with more lamps and these fancy lights.
It depends on your hr, but once keyed it will show on target.com/viewschedule.

The electronics renovations are what is called electronics experience. They add more stuff to the product mix. The staffing is contracted out to marketsource ( target mobile).

Swap shifts will change online if it is actually changed in the computer at the store. Not all TLs/ETLs can be bothered to actually do that though.

The renovations are not happening everywhere at once, and different stores are getting different renovations to test them out.

Um you have to have your LOD or team lead sign off on it. The hr tm doesn't just check the board and change the shifts.... at least not at my store...

Um you have to have your LOD or team lead sign off on it. The hr tm doesn't just check the board and change the shifts.... at least not at my store...
They will at mine, as long as they know the TM who signed up to take the shift knows the department.

But ASANTS, of course.

At my store, we're SUPPOSED to get the LOD to sign off on it. Almost no one ever does though, generally one of our HRTMs will just change it in the system after a day or so

At my store, we're SUPPOSED to get the LOD to sign off on it. Almost no one ever does though, generally one of our HRTMs will just change it in the system after a day or so

At my store a LOD usually signs off first, then HR changes it. I've also seen a few times where HR just changes it and either later an LOD signs off or doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back