Archived I'm cool with the Vibe and all...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh. I remember about 15 years ago someone attempt to kill themselves by running their car as fast as they could into the pillar on the outside of the Target closest to where I lived at the time.

But letting a guest park inside your store is kind of over the top.

http://i.imgur.com/aZSNa.jpg

No, no. The Guest tried to utilize the In Store Drive-Through.

It's called Grab-N-Go, and it's supposed to raise sells by 40% next year and hopefully get more payroll.

It's a prototype right now, so obviously accidents may occur. For more information, simple log on to Workbench and use Keyword Grab-N-Go.

How on earth they got that car that far into the store is beyond me.... jesus lol.

That's what I was thinking. This looks like the car made it to the back of the store.

Although most Target's have electronics in the back of the store, there are actually some that have electronics in the front of the store near the front doors.

There is one Target in my city that is setup so that you walk in the door, take an immediate right, and you are in electronics.

Although most Target's have electronics in the back of the store, there are actually some that have electronics in the front of the store near the front doors.

There is one Target in my city that is setup so that you walk in the door, take an immediate right, and you are in electronics.

That is my store on one side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back