Archived im I going to be termed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im new here and my store likes to spring thing on us at the last minute and I want to know ahead of time on whats going to happen Tommarow
So I was put on my final warning last week but I called out 3 days ago because i was hurting so I went to the doctor .and they said I had a really bad infection and gave me a note that said I couldn't work for 2 days so I gave the note to hr and all they said was I hope you get better so I went to work today and no one said anything so im I safe or are they just getting ready to fire me because I called out after getting my final warning

Sorry I ment new to this site
I have been on flow for a year
And im reasonably Liked by my leaders

So I guess im not fired
Nobody talked to me yet
Im on the 2 week out schedule and they said im getting trained for the new market roll out at my store next week

Yes I got the job but hey mind aswell see how much money I can get from spot because I how my other job is scheduled I can work both jobs at once so work as long as they want to drag me along for and make double $ and then when spot decideds to kick me out I still have a main job

Lol yep somebody dropped the ball, but that's good for you. It's funny that this happened to you because there's a cashier that was supposed to be termed while I took a few personal days because she was within her 90 days and had horrible attendance and when I came back she was the first person I saw and I was pissed because I had already made plans on how I'd use her hours to help out the front end and sales floor.

Lol yep somebody dropped the ball, but that's good for you. It's funny that this happened to you because there's a cashier that was supposed to be termed while I took a few personal days because she was within her 90 days and had horrible attendance and when I came back she was the first person I saw and I was pissed because I had already made plans on how I'd use her hours to help out the front end and sales floor.

That happened at our store to a sales floor team member! She was supposed to be termed but they never communicated it clearly, so she kept getting scheduled and still is with our store now, but her attendance is improving.

Yes I got the job but hey mind aswell see how much money I can get from spot because I how my other job is scheduled I can work both jobs at once so work as long as they want to drag me along for and make double $ and then when spot decideds to kick me out I still have a main job

Don't burn yourself working 2 jobs!

You got a final warning, but but I'm not surprised they didn't term you for calling out sick. Just try to avoid it in the future and absolutely make sure you call ahead of time if you need to call out.

Last edited:
Well, I was basing that off my own experience. I never got a final warning for attendance, but they never had an issue if I gave a couple hours notice.

While a no call no show is a big red mark. We have people who call in (excused) who dont last long either. While a call in allows us to prepare and there are legit call ins either way you are leaving us short handed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back