Archived I'm leaving Target, after 12 years!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reneeisxena

Retired
I will be putting in my two weeks notice the end of August. I am moving permanently to England with my husband. He has family there and it was time I got to know them. He gave up everything to move here to marry me, it's the least I can do for him. It's going to be a great adventure. Everyone here has known for a while that I'm leaving so it won't be a surprise when I hand in the notice. But after 12 years it's going to be very hard to leave. I think there will be a LOT of tears on that last day. I've only been at my current store for a year but I've made lots of good friends and I will miss them terribly.
I would love to hear from other former Team Members about their feelings on leaving and do they still have contact with the friends they made.
This is big and scary but I am getting very excited about the move.

To everyone I've worked with over the past 12 years, please know that this was the best job I've ever had and I will miss you and it.
Renee

Good luck! Keep us up to date on your adventure!

Congratulations on the new life and the awesome move.
I wish you all the best.
Let us know how things go.

Uh oh, not good. This was my favorite part though:

Xena knew she had failed her friend, and so her rage grew stronger and stronger and she ended up burning the whole town and killing everyone there.

I'm pretty sure there were only 4 or 5 seasons of dexter. I'm iffy on whether or not a 5th season exists. I do wish they had closed the series in some way. Clyde Phillips had a fantastic idea:

http://www.eonline.com/news/461558/...lips-reveals-how-he-planned-to-end-the-series

Seriously, though, that ending would've been fantastic. Also, Dexter and Weeds' final seasons are the reasons I finally became okay with giving up on shows once I get to a point where I'm just watching it because of routine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back