Archived I'm Out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when my STL threatened my job if I got poor results from the BTS? Well, it kinda pissed me off enough that I gave my notice. STL had the nerve to ask if I was quitting because of anything she had said. hahahahahaha

Sadly, it appears that I was the only person on the Front End with any integrity as my peer and all the GSAs have since been termed for theft. I hung around for an extra month or so to help train but they can't find anyone who can do the job as well as I did. They wanted me to stay through the summer, but I found other things I'd rather be doing.

I loved my job and was sad to go.

Good luck on your new endeavors.
Sorry you got pushed out like that.

Don't be a stranger, drop by and let us know how things are going.

Good luck on your new endeavors.
Sorry you got pushed out like that.

Don't be a stranger, drop by and let us know how things are going.
I didn't really get pushed out. She asked me to reconsider when I put in my notice, but, as I said, it kinda pissed me off that she would threaten me. My HR ETL told me that my peer was cheaper and easier to manipulate. Well, he was until he got termed by an internal investigation. Then the GSAs got popped the following week.

I almost feel bad for them. I got put on a leave for a few more weeks to think about it, but I'm thinking a 50% increase and no weekends would be the minimum I'd take to stay.

ETA: From that last sentence, it probably sounds like I don't want to stay, right?

Last edited:
I didn't really get pushed out. She asked me to reconsider when I put in my notice, but, as I said, it kinda pissed me off that she would threaten me. My HR ETL told me that my peer was cheaper and easier to manipulate. Well, he was until he got termed by an internal investigation. Then the GSAs got popped the following week.

I almost feel bad for them. I got put on a leave for a few more weeks to think about it, but I'm thinking a 50% increase and no weekends would be the minimum I'd take to stay.

ETA: From that last sentence, it probably sounds like I don't want to stay, right?
Lol, very unlikely they will meet your demands. So yeah at least subconsciously you made demands they wouldn't meet so you could leave.

Redman, as a former long time leader for Target, I can honestly tell you it feels great to leave. I was there so long that I was scared. I felt like I couldn't go anywhere elso and make a decent living, with decent benefits. But, there is indeed life outside of Target. It is scary, at first. But, now I have a job that I enjoy. And the benefits? Awesome. Run and don't look back!

Reporting in after being Spot-less for over a month:

OMG, it feels wonderful! I had no idea how stressed and tired I was. I'm so relaxed, I wore a red t-shirt today and did not break out in hives. My family is happy, I am happy, my house looks fabulous and I've started reading for pleasure again. I sleep at night - weird, huh?

Life is so good.

Reporting in after being Spot-less for over a month:

OMG, it feels wonderful! I had no idea how stressed and tired I was. I'm so relaxed, I wore a red t-shirt today and did not break out in hives. My family is happy, I am happy, my house looks fabulous and I've started reading for pleasure again. I sleep at night - weird, huh?

Life is so good.

I'm so glad you're happy. Life really is better once you leave Spot. It's like kicking a bad drug addiction -- except at least the drugs were pleasurable, lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back