Archived Inquiry in Revlog

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m so happy! I took the feedback survey on the mydevice just yesterday and suggested an inquiry option on revlog for IRs and just today I read on workbench that they are going to be integrating it.
If there was a different way to inquire about certain items on IRs please let me know because it would save a lot of time. Thank you!

What do you mean by an inquiry option? I have a ton of things I dislike about RevLog that should be changed.

I’m so happy! I took the feedback survey on the mydevice just yesterday and suggested an inquiry option on revlog for IRs and just today I read on workbench that they are going to be integrating it.
If there was a different way to inquire about certain items on IRs please let me know because it would save a lot of time. Thank you!
At this time is none. The only way to know that an item doesn’t belong to a batch is when you ship it . But it will still not say what batch .

What do you mean by an inquiry option? I have a ton of things I dislike about RevLog that should be changed.
A way to see if a certain item is on an ir or which one. Like how the pda was able to check if something was on an mir.
Right now you can go to the ir on the revlog app, go to the items, and search or scan an item to see if it’s on that one but supposedly they’re working on an inquiry option in general from what I read.
Yeah there is quite a bit I don’t like either and I voiced that on the feedback survey

A way to see if a certain item is on an ir or which one. Like how the pda was able to check if something was on an mir.
Right now you can go to the ir on the revlog app, go to the items, and search or scan an item to see if it’s on that one but supposedly they’re working on an inquiry option in general from what I read.
Yeah there is quite a bit I don’t like either and I voiced that on the feedback survey
That would be awesome, I also wish I could just scan through a stack of things and have it know if it is part of the IR without having that item be up on the screen or be able to add more if you already added a quantity without having to go in at the very end and edit.

And I wish I could reopen an finished IR because I always seem to come across items after I've shipped it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back