Archived Insane Truck Schedule?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bananaman

Potassium Rules
Today our STL and Logistics ETL just unveiled the truck schedule for our flow crew for the next few days. Check this out everybody:

Sunday 12/6: Signage / Autofills
Monday 12/7: Truck
Tuesday 12/8: Truck
Wednesday 12/9: Truck
Thursday 12/10: Truck
Friday 12/11: Truck
Saturday 12/12: Truck

Sunday 12/13: Signage / Autofills
Monday 12/14: Truck
Tuesday 12/15: Truck
Wednesday 12/16: Truck
Thursday 12/17: Truck
Friday 12/18: Truck
Saturday 12/19: Truck

Sunday 12/20: Signage / Autofills
Monday 12/21: Truck
Tuesday 12/22: Off
Wednesday 12/23: Truck
Thursday, Christmas Eve 12/24: Truck
Friday, Christmas 12/25: Off
Saturday 12/26: Signage / Autofills

Sunday 12/27: Truck

Now it has to be noted that our store is an A level store. We have 22 members on flow, and flow is expected to come in Sunday and do the ad, which is why it's added to the schedule. A good majority of our team has been working 6 out of 7 days, but now they are scheduling us to work 8, to even 14 days in a row just to do the trucks and ads.

When we were presented this, one of flow asked why we have Tuesday off , that most of us would prefer to work Tuesday and have Christmas Eve Day off. Our STL replied that it's against policy to not take a truck three days in a row... even though last year we had Christmas Eve, Christmas, and the day after Christmas off.

Is anyone else experiencing this level of insanity?

When I first started 2 years ago, we were doing ad and autofills every Sunday. The instocks TL was in charge of the ad team. We didn't have a truck this Sunday, but we're taking 2 doubles this week, one tomorrow, and one (just found out today) on Friday. I asked my ETL LOG if the trucks had dropped for tomorrow and he informed me that they did and they're 2000, and 1900. We did one last Thursday and it was 2300 and 1800, I paced both. According to our STL, we were #1 nationwide on Black Friday because of ESFS. Welcome to the fourth quarter.

I am in a Ulv store. We have been at 5 trucks a week since the middle of Nov and we had six trucks last week. This week we are looking at 5 .. Last year the freight wasn't quite as heavy .I just keep my head down, do the best I can and realize it will be over in a couple weeks.

AA store here we've been doing 8 trucks a week doubles on Thursdays. We're hitting a 2200 200+ repack minimum. Fully staffed is 32 for flow we run 28 or less pretty much all the time because of staffing issues. Last Sunday we had 28 hours of autos with a 2600 piece truck and 260 repack 19 TMs scheduled 6 for full for the truck, 6 went to FDC after lunch not a fun day...

We've been averaging 7 trucks a week since the 2nd week of November. 30 member team usually going home before lunch.

Hasn't been bad, but getting real tired of the the demands to flex 45 boxes of the same candy canes.

Dec 1-19 Truck days

We're running out of space for seasonal candies and toys

And then those fucking TVs. We sold almost all our TVs last Black Friday and now I don't have a spot to put 4 pallets

I agree with everyone else: for an A volume store you're getting a surprisingly low amount.

My store is AA and gets a truck a night year-round. This month we have a double every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. And autofills every night (backroom closers normally pull manuals to help cut down on autos, but with all the FFs we haven't been getting to manuals.)

We've got at least one truck every day for Q4. We're taking doubles on Mondays. Last Monday it was a 2700 and a 2100. I haven't seen the schedule for the week of Christmas yet, but I bet it's gonna be more of the same but with Christmas day off. Fun fun fun.

We're A+ at least, and we've only had 4 or 5 single trucks since Q4 started. It's been pretty much all doubles with an additional FDC added 3 days a week, not to mention the 200 repack minimum..

You guys must be selling I.O.U.s or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back