Archived Instocks Task List

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do I sort the task list on the mydevice so priority tasks come up first?

Last edited:
Why? You just end up wasting miles as you walk back and forth rather than going in order.

You are so right!!! But, I want to get our numbers as high as I can (plus I'm trying to get my fitbit mileage up)!

Why? You just end up wasting miles as you walk back and forth rather than going in order.
We've always done RIGs first because they have never scheduled enough TMs on Instocks, and since we are a 6AM Flow store we have to work Research around them. Now, with RIGs figuring more into store metrics probably better for some stores to knock RIGs out first.

How do I sort the task list on the mydevice so priority tasks come up first?
When you are on the screen with all of the tasks showing, it says in the upper left corner "TYPE." Touch that option and it will list all RIGs first in the list.

However, you have to be careful when using it, because after you scan a RIG and input the quantity it will take you to the next closest task, which may be a research task not a RIG. If it does that swipe up to the full task list and scroll up to the next RIG at the top of the list.

We've always done RIGs first because they have never scheduled enough TMs on Instocks, and since we are a 6AM Flow store we have to work Research around them. Now, with RIGs figuring more into store metrics probably better for some stores to knock RIGs out first.

Ok makes sense. I am in a overnight store so we just have to work around back stock most of the time.

Ok makes sense. I am in a overnight store so we just have to work around back stock most of the time.
Now, I'm jealous! We used to be a 4AM store which was a little easier, but would love to be an overnight store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back