Archived Instocks TL?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So...I passed my TL interviews almost a year ago, and due to many things (I started dating a SrTL at the store (and yes, my whole store is aware and we're cool), I got a bit disillusioned with the company, etc), I haven't been offered a position...until today. My store decided I COULD work at the same store as my boyfriend and offered me the Instocks TL position. I have been a cashier/GSA for 6 years...I am a super expert up front, but aside from a little sales floor work and signing shifts, I don't have a ton of experience elsewhere in the store.

Could anyone fill me in on some details of what is entailed in the job? I am thinking I will accept it....anyone that works the front knows after 6 years you are desperate to get away from some of THAT pressure! Thanks for any help....Target.com just doesn't have the details I want on the job.

are you AA, AAA, AAA+ volume. I thought instocks didn't have a TL anymore.

Lower volume stores have a Logistics TL who oversees both Backroom and Instocks. At my store, which is A+ volume, we have an Instocks TL who also does Hardlines on weekends and during closing shifts.

This confirms a lot of my suspicion that the decisions to go Logistics TL in stores is at district or group level. I'd consider yourself lucky if you are at a sub AA store in a Instocks TL role. I can see having an Instocks TL at some of the huge volume Socal stores where they have 4 ETL logs, 6 overnight TL's and 2 backroom day TL's but A A+ volume doesn't seem enough to run the Instocks TL role.

This confirms a lot of my suspicion that the decisions to go Logistics TL in stores is at district or group level. I'd consider yourself lucky if you are at a sub AA store in a Instocks TL role. I can see having an Instocks TL at some of the huge volume Socal stores where they have 4 ETL logs, 6 overnight TL's and 2 backroom day TL's but A A+ volume doesn't seem enough to run the Instocks TL role.

Either that or we're in a higher org chart than most A+ P-Fresh stores. For what it's worth, we also have two ETLs-Hardlines. Due to lack of hours, my Instocks TL splits her hours with Hardlines, as does our CTL.

Greetings and salutations.
Welcome to the Break Room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back