Archived insurance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashley Jude

cashier extraordinare
I was intersted in getting health insurance through target. How long do I have to wait? and what are the steps in getting it?

From target pay site:

As a Target Stores Team Member, you are eligible for:

At date of hire:
  •  Team Member Discount
  •  Team Member LifeResources
  •  NurseLine
  •  Travel Accident

At 6 months* if you average 19.5-29.49 hours per week:
  •  Vacation- You begin to accrue and can start using vacation
  •  Sick Hours (CA, HI, NJ, NY, RI)
  •  Bereavement (Funeral) Pay

At 6 months* if you average 29.5 hours or more per week:
  •  Vacation- You begin to accrue and can start using vacation
  •  Sick Hours (CA, HI, NJ, NY, RI)
  •  Bereavement (Funeral) Pay
  •  Personal Holidays (up to 2 days)- You begin to accrue and can start using personal holiday time
  •  National Holidays (Thanksgiving and Christmas)

Additional benefits at 12 months* if you average 19.5-29.49 hours per week:
  •  Dental
  •  Daycare Flexible Spending Account (Daycare FSA)
  •  Group Legal Plan
  •  Adoption Assistance
  •  Life Insurance (Target Paid, Supplemental, Spouse/Domestic Partner and Dependent Life)
  •  Short-Term Disability (team members in California, Hawaii**, New York, New Jersey and Rhode Island have disability insurance through their state Disability Program, not through Target’s Short-Term Disability Plan)
  •  Long-Term Disability

Additional benefits at 12 months* if you average 29.5 or more hours per week:
  •  Medical
  •  Dental
  •  Vision Eyewear Plan, available with medical enrollment
  •  Life Insurance (Target Paid, Supplemental, Spouse/Domestic Partner and Dependent Life)
  •  Short-Term Disability (team members in California, Hawaii**, New York, New Jersey and Rhode Island have disability insurance through their state’s Disability Program, not through Target’s Short-Term Disability Plan).

•  Long-Term Disability
  •  Healthcare Flexible Spending Account (Healthcare FSA)
  •  Daycare Flexible Spending Account (Daycare FSA)
  •  Group Legal Plan
  •  Adoption Assistance

@Hardlinesmaster you seem to know a good deal of answers :D! Do u know if you can get eye coverage with dental? Don't need health coverage already have through significant other. But dual eye coverage would be great! Because technically dental & health are both medical.

@Hardlinesmaster you seem to know a good deal of answers :D! Do u know if you can get eye coverage with dental? Don't need health coverage already have through significant other. But dual eye coverage would be great! Because technically dental & health are both medical.
Yes. Sign up now. Life insurance & long term disability is a option too. I did all it.

The dental coverage is awesome. Medical, not so much.

For the Target HRA. Zero Copays, you pay coinsurance. For a single TM the deductible is $1000. Around 50 bucks per pay period
So I pay the first $1000 out of pocket and after that the insurance pays 80% and I pay 20% ( or something like that?)?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back