Archived inventory shift?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got scheduled for inventory from 7pm to 11pm and was wondering what i have to do. i never done inventory before

What they said. My inventory prep days last year were in the morning and I did back room prep and then the overnight inventory

My store often uses the Inventory workcenter as a wild card to cover certain areas such as maintaining shoes or PTMing in seasonal.

OP, if it's not the night of your store's yearly RGIS inventory or quarterly TINV (consumables inventory), then your store may be doing something similar.

My store often uses the Inventory workcenter as a wild card to cover certain areas such as maintaining shoes or PTMing in seasonal.

OP, if it's not the night of your store's yearly RGIS inventory or quarterly TINV (consumables inventory), then your store may be doing something similar.
7 to 11pm sounds like tinv which is perishables inventory. You can't count back room till 8pm, or the floor til 10pm (your his may vary, but this sounds correct for the hours given and my store). Monday is the traditional tinv night as well.

You will go through a training module. It's lots of counting, but not very high. You may have to be in the backroom freezer for a bit. I'd suggest calling your store and checking, cause you may prefer your own jacket and gloves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back