Archived is anyone else having trouble accessing eHR?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be your browser. Allow cookies for starters, when the using the target.com access point. The backdoor is targetpayandbenefits.com, I just tried no issues happened. A few members had issues using the target.com, that when I told them about the 2nd option with target pay site. Also, it suggested to login at the store first for any password issues.

Make sure you're using Internet Explorer. For some unknown (and probably ridiculous) reason, eHR isn't compatible with any other browser.

Add my thanks to that,pharmgirl! That's so much easier than going thru the Target website. And I managed to save it in my favorite places.:excited:
Just tried it in chrome and got an error message:girl_sad:

Last edited:
If your having trouble, refresh the page every few minutes. The server may be overloaded.

Could be your browser. Allow cookies for starters, when the using the target.com access point. The backdoor is targetpayandbenefits.com, I just tried no issues happened. A few members had issues using the target.com, that when I told them about the 2nd option with target pay site. Also, it suggested to login at the store first for any password issues.

Targetpayandbenefits is not the same as EHr. Not everyone is having this error but some of us when trying to access EHr from the Target.com website get a 404 error stating that the website can not be found. And like Peter stated you can use the same computer at a different location (using a different internet conncection) and it works fine, so it's not a browser or cookies issue. Mine for example worked before I moved but now (with the same computer, internet provider, and router) I am not able to access the site. I have to do everything, including viewing my paycheck, from work.

Go under my discounts, then bottom left side for more info on discounts, hit it. It will open the ehr access window. or you hit my pay twice, it gives you an earnings & pay summary in very good detail on the home screen.

Go under my discounts, then bottom left side for more info on discounts, hit it. It will open the ehr access window. or you hit my pay twice, it gives you an earnings & pay summary in very good detail on the home screen.
Can you post a screenshot of where it says "my discounts" on the pay and benefits site? I don't see it.

I always have an issue with it. I can't access the eHr or the Pay and Benefits website on my laptop. I have never seen the page, even. It's just a blank white page.

There is no "my discounts." After I log in, it says: "Welcome to My Pay & Benefits
Welcome to My Pay & Benefits. Please go to My Benefits & Retirement for more plan details.

Para asistencia con sus Beneficios y Retiro en Español Oprima Aqui."

So I click on "My Benefits and Retirement" since that's really the only thing I can do.

And it pops up with a new window with four sections to choose from: Home, Savings & Retirement, Health & Insurance, and Life Events.

No where on this site is the word "discounts" mentioned.

There is no "my discounts." After I log in, it says: "Welcome to My Pay & Benefits
Welcome to My Pay & Benefits. Please go to My Benefits & Retirement for more plan details.

Para asistencia con sus Beneficios y Retiro en Español Oprima Aqui."

So I click on "My Benefits and Retirement" since that's really the only thing I can do.

And it pops up with a new window with four sections to choose from: Home, Savings & Retirement, Health & Insurance, and Life Events.

No where on this site is the word "discounts" mentioned.
Ok, now that you logged in to that pay and benefits site, try going back to ehr the normal way. Worked for me.

Hmmm. So what am I doing wrong? I hate using my other PC, and would love to be able to access ehr with my Mac...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back