Archived Is it really hard to get on the computer in everyone's store, or just mine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForsakenMermaid

Cashier Princess
Whenever I want to use the computer to check my schedule or make a time off request or something on eHR, I feel like I have to go to war. For one thing, the door leading to the computers is always locked. Always. Half the time when I ask them to open it, they say the computers are already taken, and the other half, they say eHR is down. There is never a free computer, and I'm constantly told "You can just wait until your next shift." If I do that every time, I'll never get anything done! Do any of the other stores have computers that all the team members can access, or do they lock everyone out unless you're an important lead or something? It's really frustrating.

We don't even lock our TMSC! All of the computers are unlocked and are hardly ever used. I never have a problem getting on them.

For me it's because someone is always using it or it's down. I wish we could request time of online on our computer but no we can only see our schedule lol.

Every store I have been in has had 1 or 2 workstations in the breakroom set up just for eHR access. Do you guys not have those?

I have 1 in the breakroom and it's always being used ( I go at bad times LOL) and like I said it tends to go down alot. It is a crummy computer LOL

We have 2 in TSC, 1 in the breakroom, and 2 in the conference room. I usually just check what I need while waiting for signs to print in the fixture room.

We have an eHR kiosk in the break room, 2 or 3 in the TSC, 2 in the TL office area, 1 in the fixture room (sign & label PC), and one in receiving (which may only run receiving applications - I'm not 100% certain). The eHR kiosk always seems to have something wrong with it, so I usually just use one of the workstations in the TL office area to go on eHR.

We have 1 in the break room no one uses, 2 in the TSC area, and two in what they call the training room. Rarely can I not find one to use.

Must be your store. The only computers in my store that regular team members don't have access to is ETL-HR, STL and AP. We have one in the break room (set up exclusively for eHR), three in TSC- If i'm in real dire straits to get on one there's one in receiving and the signing and label PC.

Until our pFresh remodel we even had one in the fitting room. The only time I have issues with getting on a computer is monday morning, after a TL meeting.

The ones in our break room haven't worked in years but we are free to use any computer except those of the HR ETL, HR TM, and STL.

There's a computer in the break room, but it looks like it's from the '80s, runs on DOS, and is completely unusable. I guess I just got "lucky." >.>

^^ so get with your HR, STL and/or SFT to get it repaired. If they don't know it's broken, they don't know to fix it.

It's tough in the morning. We have 3 in TSC (One used by the HRTM), 2 in the Breakroom, 3 in the Team Lead Office, 1 in receiving, and 1 in the fixture room. TL office computers are off duty to regular TMs. Breakroom computers only access MAX and not workbench. The fixture room computer is ALWAYS occupied by POG or pricing in the morning. For some reason..when someone on the POG team has to access OLP, the WHOLE POG TEAM needs to huddle around the computer. We aren't allowed to use the receiving computer. The TSC computers are usually free after about noon, when the opening leadership is all done reading e-mails and such.

We have four computers back in tmsc and usually two of them are free at anytime. The only time we cannot use one is when they have us all taking those dang quizzes. The only computers that are locked up are Tls and Hr. We also have one in plano room that I use to look at my check, check my sched, do vacation,etc. I am on that computer alot printing labels, twt,etc, so its easiest for me to just use that one to get on ehr. It usually only takes about 5 min and I am done.

Lately though I have been getting to work about 15 min early and I just use one of the computer in tmsc to do whatever I need to do.

Only 2 of our computers are connected to a printer. All of the computers are almost always in use - especially now that myTime seems to require more ETL input than MAX ever did. Now that we are hiring a gazillion people there is always someone doing a training module. There needs to be a better, more efficient way to access eHR.

I'm pretty sure they know the one in the break room is broken, but they don't care. There are two behind a door that's always locked in the office, and there's one in the Team Leader area that's normally being used for training. I don't know how anyone who isn't a leader ever gets anything done on eHR in my store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back